Friday, March 16, 2012

Post 1-First Impression

My mentor is Kelly Baxter-Golding. She works in the office. Yes! she has a different office but in same building. She is kind. She is very smart. She is respectful. She is very nice.She is very creative. She is thoughtful. All the workers are very creative, they work really hard and the walls of the school are really beautiful because they put a lot of things on the walls. I see a lot of kids and teachers. I work with a English teacher to organize the things, and I help the kids to draw pictures and also I write some things on the classroom walls. I leave there at 2:30pm to 3:00pm and after that we go home. I always arrive home at 3:30. I want to share that the school building is really beautiful, and also I like working there because I stay busy and my job is interesting.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are learning to be patient with the children you work with. Patience is one of the most important qualities and can help you do a better job at your internship or work. Sometimes work can be difficult and you have to learn to deal with things that aren't so easy. Patience helps out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr. Sean, you need to learn to be patient. Your job sounds interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you learn many thing from it work with child to make responsible and have more patients sound like you like the inernship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many internship you got and I hope you have learn something from this internship.

    ReplyDelete