Friday, April 6, 2012

2012 Internship "Brooklyn School of Inquiry" 5 vocabulary words

TEMPLATE:
1. Word / Phrase: Tribes
Meaning: A social division that consisting families, communities, linked  by social, religious,or blood ties.
Context: I learned this from my teacher, as she was explaining.


2. Word / Phrase: Manners
Meaning: A way that is done or happen, and a way of acting or behaving
Context: I learned this in everyday life from all the people I meet, and their behavior.


3. Word / Phrase: Mutual Respect
Meaning: Respecting others in a formal way
Context: I learned this from a teacher who was telling students.


4. Word / Phrase: Evaluating
Meaning: To examine and judge carefully
Context: My teacher evaluated me and judged me on my actions.


5. Word / Phrase: Appreciation
Meaning: A good quality of someone or something.
Context:  I learned this from the younger kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment