Sunday, May 20, 2012

Post 6 - Photo Essay

I already took the picture of Cafetaria that I really don't like which is really smelly and I don't like that and I don't like to go there it makes me feel bad and I really don't want to go there when students eat lunch and and we have to look at them and we have to help them which is really bad because I don't like to go in cafeteria ether in my school cafe.

This is the Class room where I go  for work and help the students, The thing which I really don't like is the mess that makes me uncomfortable in my class room because I don't like to stay in messy places so whenever I saw unorganized books in my class room I start to fixed them because unorganized books makes room unclean.


This picture is showing Bridge on the back of the students which is made by second grades students, this bridge is really big and beautiful they worked really hard to make this bridge. I was surprised because it was incredible bridge made by kids. So when I saw this bridge I was very happy they work very hard for that.
She is my teacher who helps me a lot to understand things and she also help me to learned about tribes which is really helpful because we must have to learn tribes in school. She also gave me favorite work which I am interested in. She was really nice with me druing my internship. Whenever I saw her I felt happy because she always pass me smile that makes everyone happy.

This is the work that I am done with it's a "Word Wall" where I have to write words with Alphabets there are different colors for different classes, like Math, English, Science, History, there are some vocabulary. And also I am done with some of the words. In those of the words I also have to write definition for those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment