Thursday, May 24, 2012

Post 7 - Thank you Letter

Thank you Letter for my superviser and my respectful teachers whom I worked with during my internship.

May 18, 2012

Dear Ms. Kelly and Ms. Mellary,

Thank you so much for being great mentors and supervisors. I’m so grateful that you
put me in the 2nd grade English class with Ms. Mellary and Ms. Tair. You were so
respectful, understanding and big-hearted to everyone in school. You gave us ideas on
where we need to go in the school, since the school is quite huge. We would've not
known our places if it wasn't for you.

In addition to that, you taught us how to handle students and behave with the kids
appropriately, especially when we had to teach them about Aticates and Tribes.
Through this internship, I've gained so much more experience with kids. At first, I was
completely inexperienced with kids. However, because of your helpfulness and
understanding, I was able to slowly pick up the ability to work with them.

I will never forget your assistance and support during the internship period. Thank you
so very much.

Sincerely,

Rikza Waheed

No comments:

Post a Comment